Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
vcvix you sales in forums or you have website?? and have you regulary payments or you wait many days before ryshare send you money?

i got 5 today and the same yesterday :) sure from my own site

better sent him a pm. i got an answer from him telling that i'm going to be paid today. well, let's see. ;)

i have no problem i got paid 15/12 and i always tell people to PM anyway it's better for him to show coz some people get into a chain of complaints once one say something u find a trail of people saying the same

BTW jhon436 is banned i wonder why ;)

as of now you cannot send a pm to madmadman. his inbox limit is now exceeded. anyway, still waiting for my payout and i hope he's true to his word : )

@tibbsy79
How much storage did you use? And how much sales did you make round about? I think they are deleting files after checking accounts which take too much storage and have not many sales -> they delete the files with poor downloads to free up storage because they don't want to invest money in new servers...

How much storage did you use? And how much sales did you make round about? I think they are deleting files after checking accounts which take too much storage and have not many sales -> they delete the files with poor downloads to free up storage because they don't want to invest money in new servers...
8TB and I make about 4 sales each day.

Good result, congrats tibbsy79! Don't understand a hoster that is deleting files from a good uploader... I think they are running out of space and are unfortunately acting very unprofessional.

And so it seems I cant find their affiliate page... So does RyuShare use PPS only? And whats their plans are?

20-03-2012. Affiliate rate is "PPS 60/60". You will get 60% for first payment and 60% for all rebills made by your users.
Referral rate is 20%.

I am also getting this error. Although I havent even used my acct for the past week. because my PC has been in pieces. I dont understand why I am getting this error..especially if i havent used it. I have only had the acct for like 10 days.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

^ i'm happy with those affiliates who made statement that they were now paid by Ryushare. that's a good sign to continue. Thanks Ryushare.

Received payment today (y)

Requested on 07/12.

Had a payment reversed on the 6/11 though and this still has not been restored to my balance.

Cannot PM madmadman about this as his inbox is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back