Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm preparing to extend another month for premium using my account balance to avoid losing files when it expires but got a surprise to find out they extended my premium to 1 year for free.

hope it wasn't a bug. I'm thinking they love my works. :D

^so most probably a bug. expect we do not get any sales or less sales for this year 2014 as most user upgraded automatically for 1 year premium.[:|]

Nope.. it`s not a bug.. They just try to keep uploaders with them.. Because 90% uploaders left Ryushare.because of ref deletion, and unacceptable ref system.. only few webmasters still use them . 1 year ago. They extended my acc. for 1 year free.. because. I was getting good sales and making other uploaders richer :)

I recommend ryushare to start from Zero by changing the full system to make things fairer for everyone.. I m sure Most of us will back to ryu...

But Right now Ryushare is still alive by our deleted referral (rebill) earnings

Today I'm preparing to extend another month for premium using my account balance to avoid losing files when it expires but got a surprise to find out they extended my premium to 1 year for free.

hope it wasn't a bug. I'm thinking they love my works. :D

Same situation here

I love finding RYU links because downloads are usually the fastest with this service, but until all the problems are resolved, I'd never start sharing out RYU links again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back