Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

RuTube Downloader anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need info about a working RuTube downloader or PHP script that can pull videos from RuTube.
I don't really need a download link to it just yet or anyone to share it. Just let me know if such thing does exist and most important you have tested it because all I found fails to download.
 

1 comment

One of my friends recommend me a Rutube downloader called Allavsoft which can download videos from Rutube on Mac or Windows computer.


After a try, it really works great and it even can download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Xvideo, Dailymotion etc


Hope it is what you are looking for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
74
Messages
14
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom