Running vbulletin 3.8X on Wamp server and Got this ERRor ?Tut how to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell23

Evert get this when running vb on wampserver

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\init.php on line 49

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\init.php on line 105

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\init.php on line 113

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\init.php on line 128

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\init.php on line 136

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\init.php on line 205

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\init.php on line 383

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\includes\class_core.php on line 2552

well the fix to this is easy go to wampserver website and donwload php 5.2.9 assuming u running 5.3
and make sure to check 5.2.9 when you install it

5 comments
I am using PHP 5.3 on Windows right now. And I have set my error_reporting in php.ini to E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE to get rid of such errors.

There is a problem in VB in cooperating wth PHP 5.3. Its recommened not to upgrade to PHP 5.3 until you get VB 3.8.4 which should be out soon if its not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back