Rohit's GFX WorkShop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sponge!
Just Created the new logo for LinkPlz:

2d0apv5.jpg

Hi Rohit, how about my banner and logo.

U told me u will complete it after one day but am waitting for u for three day.
Sorry for Late :( Please check your PM.

Oh Rohit.
You are Cool no U r SuperCool, great GFX man i ever met.
i love your Works.

If u have ur own tutorials pls provide few

AJ.

Thanks a lot for ur appreciation AJ. I've created some tutorials which I Planned to post on my Personal blog but I will post some of them here too.

What is the price ok animated banner ?

Let's talk on MSN :)

I asked you for a very small job on msn yesterday. You said you would do it today and pm me. Are you gonna do that, or should i get my work done elsewhere?

If you want to get it done from somewhere else, I don't have any problem. It's ur wish.
Everybody knows that I don't do 10 minute job. I give full time to my work to give unique results.

Regards.

If you want to get it done from somewhere else, I don't have any problem. It's ur wish.
Everybody knows that I don't do 10 minute job. I give full time to my work to give unique results.

Regards.
You didn't answer my question. Are you going to do it today like you said? Also, if it's not a 10 minute job why did you tell me you would finish it today?

your question was "Are you gonna do that, or should i get my work done elsewhere?"

I said that If you want to do so, I don't have any problem. If its very urgent please get it done from somewhere else as i don't want to make you wait and waste ur time.

I already have many works pending from only WJ users, I have to finish those before ur work. and it is sunday so I don't do any work on holiday. I also have real life.

I don't think I've demanded too much. I asked you when you could get it done, cause it's the weekend and you said by tomorrow. If you knew you couldn't get it done by today why did you say that? This is the second time i have tried to get work done by you. The first time you didn't respond for over 10 days.
Thanks i guess, i will get it done by someone else.

I extremely apologize for the delay and wasting your time. but if you want quality you have to compromise with time. There are many GFX designer here on WJ who can do that for you in around 15 minutes without any fees. But sorry don't accept that from me. 99.9% clients are satisfied with my work and that's the biggest reward for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back