Rohit's GFX WorkShop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a logo and buttons created by him brilliant work ! :)

2mzek47.jpg

You have any portfolio for logo's banner's poster's or flash work you have done ? :-?

I want some gfx work done to almost all of those stuff on my anime site

Yes I have, Currently I'm working on my Main portfolio site. once its done, I will Upload all of my work on that site. I also make 2D animation movie clips. If you want to see those contact me via MSN.

ps: Please browse through the whole thread to see my graphic works. I'm sure you'll be satisfied like other clients.

Last edited:
Okay, here's some review, words couldn't actually describe this guy, he's not just about talent... but he's also professional and dedicated in his works.

I asked the guy with small work, which prolly the other would just snub it due to the insignificance; unlike the others he accepted and even do the work right away. I asked modification many times and he dealt with it just like a pro, I just sense bright future ahead of dedicated and professional peoples, such as Rohit.

I certainly vouch him for GFX works, the guy wouldn't let you down... not even a bit. :)

"Okay, here's some review, words couldn't actually describe this guy, he's not just about talent... but he's also professional and dedicated in his works."

I completely agree with you...I mean this man is awesome!
Job that I asked from him, was done very professionally ;)
My interest is warez upload, and pictures are in this business very important..Thanks to Rohit, now I have very nice theme on all warez forums that I'm working on... :)

All of you who need :
Graphic designs;
Flash animations;
Web designs
, etc..
I'd recommend you to contact this man..I'm sure you will be satisfied!
Cheers!

p.s Thanks again dude! :D

Your works are simply awesome :D :D :D

Okay, here's some review, words couldn't actually describe this guy, he's not just about talent... but he's also professional and dedicated in his works.

I asked the guy with small work, which prolly the other would just snub it due to the insignificance; unlike the others he accepted and even do the work right away. I asked modification many times and he dealt with it just like a pro, I just sense bright future ahead of dedicated and professional peoples, such as Rohit.

I certainly vouch him for GFX works, the guy wouldn't let you down... not even a bit. :)

[SPARTACUS];842927 said:
"Okay, here's some review, words couldn't actually describe this guy, he's not just about talent... but he's also professional and dedicated in his works."

I completely agree with you...I mean this man is awesome!
Job that I asked from him, was done very professionally ;)
My interest is warez upload, and pictures are in this business very important..Thanks to Rohit, now I have very nice theme on all warez forums that I'm working on... :)

All of you who need :
Graphic designs;
Flash animations;
Web designs
, etc..
I'd recommend you to contact this man..I'm sure you will be satisfied!
Cheers!

p.s Thanks again dude! :D

Look People his Work is Amazing i Like that so much :))

Thank you very much!!!

Thank you so much guys. Client's Satisfaction is my priority.

Check ur PM Plz !!!

I'll send you the preview soon. :)

very good design :D i like it very much ! Highly Recommended
Thanks for the quick service Rohit ! looking forward to work with you again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back