Votes: 20 47.6%
  • hip hop

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
38 comments
well depends on the generation

right now id say Rock because it has split up in to so many different genres that there is something for everyone.

but back a few years ago id say Hip hop because it was exploding on the scene and everyone was into the baggy cloths and style it brought to the table
also there was great artist back then but now its all so repetitive that only a cpl artist shine threw.

No way to compare this two, you should of asked instead What do you like best or what do you listen to. Way too different genres, But i prefer HipHop,

and ruroun you are saying no offense but at the same time you are dissing hiphop by calling it bullshit?
IMO rock is bullshit too but I keep it to myself.

What a pointless poll. Two cannot be compared, simple. Although very funny how people are defining Rock while at the same time lumping rap and hip-hop in the same box xD

Rock is for faggots. Hip Hop prevails.

That has to be the most ignorant post that i have read at this board. I feel sorry for someone like yourself. Enjoy your future at Fast Food restaurants.
Ill make sure to stop by in my car jamming some Rock In Roll. Then i will picture you riding your bicycle home listing to rap on your Walkman that you purchased for 50 cents at good-will.

Actually im enjoying this thread do to the fact ill be able to tell the dominate age group that frequents here.
MOST Young people have a shitty taste in music and will grow out of it. Think about it, Do you want to be that 30 your old bumping rap going down the street? Trust me you dont want to be that loser.

Last edited:
That has to be the most ignorant post that i have read at this board. I feel sorry for someone like yourself. Enjoy your future at Fast Food restaurants.
Ill make sure to stop by in my car jamming some Rock In Roll. Then i will picture you riding your bicycle home listing to rap on your Walkman that you purchased for 50 cents at good-will.

So you are trying to say people who listen to hiphop have no future but people who listen to rock do?

and you are calling him ignorant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back