Rlslogforum.net $10/Referral - Launch - Announcement & Feedbac

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRYME.0007

Rlslogforum.net $10/Referral - Launch - Announcement & Feedback

Dear Affiliates.

We are here to proudly announce the much waited launch of RLSLOGFORUM.NET. Many improvements have already been made. Now the site is stable, therefore, over the next few weeks, we will be dedicating our entire IT and design team to implement new features that we had in mind.

1- No uploading of the files Required.
2- No need to post on millions of the forums just to get few bucks.

All you have to do is use your referral link, spread it around and when someone uses your referral link to sign up for our PREMiUM membership you will receive $10 staright into your PayPal or AlertPay.

Get More information over here Click here

Remember guys: this is not just our business, but it is yours too! So let’s work together on building a great site that will make all of us A LOT of money.

Also, if you have the ability to bring on a lot more traffic, contact me to make a special deal.

28 comments
Very interesting, I have two questions :)

1. What are advantages of being premium on your forum ?

2. Do we need premium for earning money with your refferal system ?

Very interesting, I have two questions :)

1. What are advantages of being premium on your forum ?

2. Do we need premium for earning money with your refferal system ?

1. You can download everything from our high speed servers directly, no need for for those file sharing sites account we will upload everything for you, you can get live HD streams, and much much more.
More details are available on site please check Announcement section.

2. No, for the first week you don't need to be a premium.

If your question are regarding the site, please post them here, do not send me a PM as it wont help others.

Only send me PM if you have ability to bring on a lot more traffic

didn't find anything to download

:D

To download anything from our site you must be a premium member. We do not host any of our files on public servers all of the stuff in our site is hosted on our very own server's.

and just today we launched our site so we are still in a process of making everything perfect. But that still does not stop anyone from taking the advantage of this opportunity and start earning.

You need to work alot on that before advertising it.
At this time, the GFX isnt professional, the forum is empty, we cant see benifits of premium membership without singup, cant notice anything attractive.

No offense, just my point of view.

You need to work alot on that before advertising it.
At this time, the GFX isnt professional, the forum is empty, we cant see benifits of premium membership without singup, cant notice anything attractive.

No offense, just my point of view.

You can't see the Premium section until you are a Premium member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back