Selling rlslog, oneddl, adultbay, hq-uploads, sceneflux auto leecher - $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawn92

Hi all, this is a straightforward script to auto leech and reupload rlslog + sceneflux + oneddl + hq-uploads + adultbay + scenerls topics. Simply put in 1 or more topic urls, press leech then just leave it and the contents will be leeched to a multitude of hosts, post created and saved to your server. It does not auto post them to forums, you have to do that yourself.

Features:
-Auto create the post with information in bbcode or html from a rlslog/sceneflux/oneddl/hq-uploads/adultbay/scenerls post

-Leech the first set of alive rapidshare, megaupload or hotfile links to rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile, fileserve and netload (You do not need premium accounts in any of these filehosts to upload to them)

-Optionally unrar the downloaded files, remove any files you do not want and add a file in of your choice, then re-rar and upload.

-Log file creation so you can see where the script is at.

-Optionally change the MD5 and rename the files you are leeching

-Optionally delete the files you are leeching once they have been reuploaded

-Optionally email the contents of the completed post to an email of your choice

-Optionally add your own download and information icons to finished posts

-Free lifetime updates and patches, notification of which will be sent to your payment email

-The entire thing is automated, all you need to do is enter links (or use the built in automated script to get source links), press a button then post the results to forums of your choice once the files have been re-uploaded.

The price? $30, paypal is preferred, but moneybookers can also be arranged. If you're even considering it, buy it, you won't find anything else like this for under $100-$200 - you're getting a really good deal.

If you need to leech from a blog not supported by default I can write you a custom plugin for an additional $10. If you want to add an additional upload or download filehost then I can do that as well for an additional $20.

Need some good, affordable hosting to run this on? Try startech-hosting:
30 gb space
512mb burst ram
unmetered bw
http://startech-hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=19

Requirements:
-To run this you will need a server with php and curl support
-If using the rar/unrar option your server will need winrar installed.

Any questions please feel free to PM me or ask in this post :)

1,509 comments
ok i have turned off the md5 and the renaming of the files inside and still getting crc error for all files and on 2 different servers

i also downloaded the source files i was using and they worked fine so it wasnt the original source it is somewhere between the unraring and reraring i am having problems

ok i have turned off the md5 and the renaming of the files inside and still getting crc error for all files and on 2 different servers

i also downloaded the source files i was using and they worked fine so it wasnt the original source it is somewhere between the unraring and reraring i am having problems

This is highly hypothetical but I would expect that if you are on a shared webhosting plan, you might be limited in the amount of RAM you can use while rarring/unrarring which causes the aforementioned process to create errors. Same for VPS.

I suggest you try on a small file and see if any errors come up -- that's of course if you haven't already tried this.

I wish to add that my hypothesis might be valid because we are using PHP here, which can easily be limited in the amount of ram it can use with the help of the php.ini file!

i am on a vps with 1gb of RAM and this is happening on even 300mb files which i dont consider large

Yeah, this is why I added this part because I was expecting a similar answer would come up:

I wish to add that my hypothesis might be valid because we are using PHP here, which can easily be limited in the amount of ram it can use with the help of the php.ini file!

:)

Find memory_limit in php.ini and try to make it higher.

Local Value Master Value
max_execution_time 0 30
max_file_uploads 20 20
max_input_time 60 60
memory_limit 128M 128M

thats my current config
i have not chenged anything

Local Value Master Value
max_execution_time 0 30
max_file_uploads 20 20
max_input_time 60 60
memory_limit 128M 128M

thats my current config
i have not chenged anything

Try 256M then! :)

However, I still suggest that you try on a 5MB file before anything, so that we can be certain that this is the issue!

ok well i tested my servers rar abilities by installing rapidleech on it and downloading and unraring and reraring some files and then unraring after they had been rerared and it works perfectly without any crc errors on 1gb + files

i would love to get this working properly but i look like a douchebag posting a ton of files that you cant unrar

might be willing to pay someone to set this up and get it working properly on one of my vpses preferably someone thats been around a while but i wont pay until it has been fully tested and working

Hey Yawn, Is it possible to put authentication Option in Config file. So that I can password protect my Leecher.

Not really, seeing as anyone with access to the ftp also has access to the php files and can hence decrypt them using the php files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn92
Easy peasy:
http://www.siteground.com/tutorials/.../cron_jobs.htm

:)

Thanks

But i need to modify autoleech.php with my server address?

Yes you need to :)

I'm requesting you to add "http://www.scnsrc.net/" to it.
Wasn't that brought up before and the consensus was that it's a pretty crap site, as it only has comment download links.

ok well i tested my servers rar abilities by installing rapidleech on it and downloading and unraring and reraring some files and then unraring after they had been rerared and it works perfectly without any crc errors on 1gb + files

i would love to get this working properly but i look like a douchebag posting a ton of files that you cant unrar

might be willing to pay someone to set this up and get it working properly on one of my vpses preferably someone thats been around a while but i wont pay until it has been fully tested and working
rapidleech uses a complete different way of re-rarring. You would be better to try doing it via ssh :)

Is there any hotfix for the image problem? I'd like to get it fixed before the next update :P oh and it's failing to grab the info from the dedicatedtv pages too

Not right now, I'll have it sorted within 48 hours :)

selling 10 copies :(
is it true
i am thinking about buying one soon ,,
But how must an average hosting will cost to host this script ,?
This will not automatically repost the topic with the new links uploaded ,,
but will give a txt file with complete bbcode with new links
right?

selling 10 copies :(
is it true
i am thinking about buying one soon ,,
But how must an average hosting will cost to host this script ,?
This will not automatically repost the topic with the new links uploaded ,,
but will give a txt file with complete bbcode with new links
right?

No, I'm selling more than 10 copies now :) You can get good hosting for this with startech-hosting, check the first post for more info - $15 a month. and yes it gives you the post but you have to post it yourself :)

yawn i already have you on IM... just found out about this script today and am epicly interested. sign in on MSN when you can
Will do, if you don't get a hold of me soon, just PM me :)

problem with rapidshare !
seems this script is still in development state ,
but it comes with lifetime updates ,
I love this script =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back