Review WrzBoard.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 comments
You should move the Text link ads to below
WrzBoard is a Warez Forum with Free Full Warez Downloads with links on RapidShare, MegaUpload, HotFile, Netload.

Then put the latest post's above the What Going On? box.

1) I think the forum is aligned to left while the title to middle which i don't like.

2) The links down there are having the same background as forum thus they look like a stray part of forum so i suggest moving it above the ads.

Top to bottom.

Favicon.
Remove Text Adverts - I hate those fucking things.
Remove Icons legend - Not needed.
After I register I am prompted to post because I have been registered for 0 days.... You should set this to show after 0 posts for example: 3-10 days or something. It's kinda dumb to be prompted to do something before I've been given the chance to do so.

The usergroup Legend is pointless and badly colored. Remove altogether and refer members whom are curious of what the colors mean to simply look at your forum leaders... VIP is self explanatory :|

Aside from those things, I like the site I like the feel of it you have done a good job - keep up the good work,.

- Will make a new favicon
- What text adverts?:|
- Removed icons legend, its useless:P
- Me loves me usergroup legend lol

lol,AK i told u @ msn.
imo the previous skin was better.
I don't like the banner and the blue coloer underlined ads hyperlinks.Remove those ads!

Hey,

Favicon needs a re-vamp, it doesn't look anything like the skin you're using now. I absolutely love the custom unread/read images. -- Good job. Remove the inline text ads, I'm sure the banner ad is enough. Nothing else I can say really, site looks great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

you keep forgetting me :( lol i made the skin full screen but its true wrzboard is looking sweet just a few edits here and there good luck mate :D

Hey,

Favicon needs a re-vamp, it doesn't look anything like the skin you're using now. I absolutely love the custom unread/read images. -- Good job. Remove the inline text ads, I'm sure the banner ad is enough. Nothing else I can say really, site looks great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

Yep, waiting for flash to make me a favicon, i changed the settings in my clicksor account a while back, but it doesnt stop showing those inline ads:|.

you keep forgetting me :( lol i made the skin full screen but its true wrzboard is looking sweet just a few edits here and there good luck mate :D

Credits to Demon for fixing the skin width =).

Get a new skin and banner. Maybe trying emailing some of the old members to join the forum?

What?

it looks just like warezscene.org, very unoriginal :(

How?..

Hey,

I had the same problem with Clicksor. You need to contact them, ask them to ''manually'' turn it off :).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back