Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review: Wikisofts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 comments

How are you going to promote your service? I mean if I want to download Mozilla, I will google that and find mozilla.org on the first line. And people usually trust official sources because they are 100% viruses free. How can you guarantee that with your website?
 
Hi
good job but you need more items, you just add the popular software's and users may know them already, i think you need to work on the items are not popular and people want to find information about them.
and you need to work on SEO so users can find you on search engines.

Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Banned · Joined
55
Messages
3
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom