Review warez blog - dlking.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
bansari - Can you explain to me what devil wants to say by giving that post ? I am confused totally but I am sure he means something negetive because I had commented in his thread. So, he did in my thread. He has old habit of arguing.
________
KAWASAKI KD80

Last edited:
bansari - Can you explain to me what devil wants to say by giving that post ? I am confused totally but I am sure he means something negetive because I had commented in his thread. So, he did in my thread. He has old habit of arguing.

Saying such quotes, just by getting a Free hosting for your Unknown Warez blog...Clearly show your childish and kiddish nature.

LOL! Arguing with you will make my respect Low.So forget about that.10 People like you are working under me, so no use for this useless and cheap Talks

--PEACE--

Saying such quotes, just by getting a Free hosting for your Unknown Warez blog...Clearly show your childish and kiddish nature.

LOL! Arguing with you will make my respect Low.So forget about that.10 People like you are working under me, so no use for this useless and cheap Talks

--PEACE--

DLKing once didn't had a free host. It was on VPS, and I needed money for it because that site was running free public rl.

Even now DLKing is on paid host, nulledhost.

And yeah, you're right. Arguing with you will make my respect low.
And I don't have people like you working under me, people working under me are far more superior to you in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back