Review: tidStream.com

ghostneo

I’ve just launched Tidstream.com, a video-sharing platform designed to make uploading, watching, and sharing videos simple and hassle-free. Here’s what makes Tidstream stand out:

• No Encoding: Your videos stream directly from the original file, with support for all video formats.
  • Secure & Reliable: All data is hosted on AWS with high encryption and DMCA-ignored servers.
  • Ad-Free Experience: Enjoy uninterrupted video viewing – no ads, no timers, no waiting. Just a simple click to watch or download.
  • Easy Embedding: You can easily embed videos on your websites or share them across platforms.
  • Instant Downloads: Download videos directly from the player or via the download button – no delays.
I’d love to hear your feedback and opinions on how I can improve the platform or if there’s anything you’d like to see added. Let me know what you think!

Try 👉 tidstream.com

28 comments
Enable code is still broken the person that run this video site only put 30 to 45 min a day into it. I have see like 15 to 20 sites the admin says I have big plans for this site they did not know they need to put 2 1/2 to 4 hrs a day into it 3 to 6 months later the site is no more.

I’ve just launched Tidstream.com, a video-sharing platform designed to make uploading, watching, and sharing videos simple and hassle-free. Here’s what makes Tidstream stand out:

• No Encoding: Your videos stream directly from the original file, with support for all video formats.
  • Secure & Reliable: All data is hosted on AWS with high encryption and DMCA-ignored servers.
  • Ad-Free Experience: Enjoy uninterrupted video viewing – no ads, no timers, no waiting. Just a simple click to watch or download.
  • Easy Embedding: You can easily embed videos on your websites or share them across platforms.
  • Instant Downloads: Download videos directly from the player or via the download button – no delays.
I’d love to hear your feedback and opinions on how I can improve the platform or if there’s anything you’d like to see added. Let me know what you think!

Try 👉 tidstream.com
Allow to post embed links..

3 days now enable code is still broken I got a feeling in 6 to 8 months this host will not be around any more. Do not use this video as one of your top two video host use it for just a few videos. This video looks like it could be amazing with the admin MIA for log periods of time this is no good at all it will shut down before we able to uploaded a decent amount of videos.

Enable code is still broken the person that run this video site only put 30 to 45 min a day into it. I have see like 15 to 20 sites the admin says I have big plans for this site they did not know they need to put 2 1/2 to 4 hrs a day into it 3 to 6 months later the site is no more.
this site is not gogin any where i have added new 3x3 thums and remote upload will be added, encoding issue will be fixed today

Back