Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review: Skidrow-BB.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

15 comments

Hi, welcome to wJunction.

I notice your site is running WordPress but the domain says BB, this usually means Bulletin Board "Forum". Just a quick observation.
 
NiaK


Sorry but I am actually laughing!!!

You used Microsoft Text Art for this logo?
 
Why are you using ryushare?
Files can only be downloaded by premium users,
but there is no way of buying premium so it's waste of time.
 
It is Black Box - The Games ripping group in this case for FFS :facepalm:
The Layout, Color combination looks good.

I think the Image size is pretty big in the post previews & posts too. I think you should decrease that to utilize the space you have wasted & the site will look more tidy (y)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Banned · Joined
1
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom