Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review: PublicStreamingPorn.com (18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

This is one of my first sites, I'd like to get some feedback on what you guys think and any criticism. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
PublicStreamingPorn.com Team :)
 

2 comments

Look very spammy like one of those site where click on something any have to click like 5 to 7 times to get to any content. Layout sucks use a better template that does not look like a spammy site
 
How is it spammy? I didn't see a single advertisement on it and I was lead directly to the videos the site is offering, although I do surf with adblock on typically. You are right about the layout however, needs some work, perhaps a logo/graphical header and a new style.

Not sure if you were having issues earlier but I noticed things were loading a little slow, mind you I don't have the best internet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
New Member · Joined
2
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom