U Upload3R Active Member 199 2010 22 80 Dec 4, 2011 #1 Hi everybody! Can you please review my movie site and tell me what need to be changed. Thanks! Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
U Uchiha-Madara Active Member 309 2010 4 100 Dec 4, 2011 #2 i like it, good design. Try just to change the pagination style
U Upload3R Active Member 199 2010 22 80 Dec 4, 2011 #3 :DUchiha-Madara thanks for your review! Yes, I'll change pagination definitely.
W wclub Active Member 139 2010 0 70 Dec 4, 2011 #4 I like the design you have, but I am not too keen on the font used on your posts/post titles.
U Upload3R Active Member 199 2010 22 80 Dec 4, 2011 #5 wclub thanks for review! If some one say the same about titles font, I'll change it. Pagination style changed.
wclub thanks for review! If some one say the same about titles font, I'll change it. Pagination style changed.
A alipak Active Member 225 2010 13 130 Dec 4, 2011 #6 site is like big moster coming .make it small resolution
M MediaStar Active Member 2,674 2010 446 575 Dec 4, 2011 #7 Clean and fast loading, 9/10 p/s: wow uchicha joined Wj
C cvrle77 Active Member 5,788 2009 4,363 210 Dec 4, 2011 #9 Fonts are bad, really bad for that type of site.
U Upload3R Active Member 199 2010 22 80 Dec 4, 2011 #10 Font changed! Also I have changed resolution. More reviews welcome! Last edited: Dec 4, 2011