Review: Mirrorstack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorstack

Hello,

I would like to present the new website www.mirrorstack.com witch allows you to upload a file to multiple file hosting sites at once.
The users for the filesharing sites can be set in the control panel.

If you are using the site please let me know of any problems you see while using it.

Thanks

15 comments
Im facing this problem when use "your site"

You can enter up to 4 URLs, one URL per line

My source link is too long and it take 2 line for 1 link, so i only can paste 2 link.When i try to paste 4 link=8 line it say please not more then 4 URL

I think its very simply designed and light,The choices of filehosts are very good too,I tested the upload and i must say im impressed,no lagging (it's just filesonic seems to be a little slow on my side) and it produces a direct link on the completed upload page with the filehost tag infront of your sites redirector,which means its easy to just switch hosts.
9.9/10 from me ;)

mirrorsite.png

Last edited:
I think its very simply designed and light,The choices of filehosts are very good too,I tested the upload and i must say im impressed,no lagging (it's just filesonic seems to be a little slow on my side) and it produces a direct link on the completed upload page with the filehost tag infront of your sites redirector,which means its easy to just switch hosts.
9.9/10 from me ;)

mirrorsite.png

thanks , im grad you like it

for filesonic and some other hosts i havent imput my username, so it uploads anonymously. i will users for them, maybe that will improve.
also the site runs fast now because it dosent have the highloads the big guys have, but i hope that wont be an issue when it will grow bigger

dont forget to share it with your friends :)

can you start a poll with filehost lists to add in mirrorstack, so we can vote for it :)

can you add
Hugefiles.net and uploaded.to

also i not used download option, can you post tutorial or screenshot for download option.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back