Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your problem.

- The skin looks terrible
- The logo is ugly
- I don't feel tempted to upload images because it's all one big joke
- It will either be sold or down in 6 months

0/10

The point is stability and performance. Not fancy graphics. I don't care if you're not tempted to upload. That's mostly because you're a heartless tranny.

And no, it won't be sold or down in 6 months.

---

@rest: Thank you for the feedback and suggestions. We have a fairly big ToDo list and me and lifetalk have some serious work to do on the site. Multiple image upload will be introduced and as for the Google Chrome extension, forget about it atm. We're hoping on getting a new multiplatform uploading app. You guys can also forget user accounts. Too complicated. Image hosting should be simple FFS.

Anything wrong with i5? I tried remote uploading the image to my server, imgur and imgcafe, didn't get mirrored, got an error instead but i6 and i8 worked fine. Tried this about 24 hrs ago.

That is your problem.

- The skin looks terrible
- The logo is ugly
- I don't feel tempted to upload images because it's all one big joke
- It will either be sold or down in 6 months

0/10

- Thanks
- Thanks
- Use an alternative imagehost
- Domain age is 5 Months, 7 days. Feel free to lock this thread if the site is down 23 days from now :)

Anything wrong with i5? I tried remote uploading the image to my server, imgur and imgcafe, didn't get mirrored, got an error instead but i6 and i8 worked fine. Tried this about 24 hrs ago.

PM me the error your server encounters. The i5 branch seems to be working fine :|

Only criticism is that it looks like you have alot of support from WJ and WJ users but with the interface and skin makes it hard to be taken seriously. Like If i was a normal user who was not a member of WJ and just the typical user who found it through google. I would look at the site and think What the hell is this site meant to be? lol is this a joke site?

That's not true, The90sKid.

I've got a thread in the Link Heaven section for LulzImg, on WBB. And we did not exactly have pre-existing support there, but we've had some decent response there.

The traffic and the number of images uploaded to LulzImg thus far, that's not possible to achieve with just support from WJ. We get visitors from all over. We get image uploaders from everywhere.

Yes, it might appear to be a joke site the first time you look at it. But once you've tried it and it works for you, and fast - you'll change your opinion (or at least, that is how it tends to happen with a lot). Of course, there are exceptions there, too. But the majority that think of it as a joke are going to try it out, that's for sure.

Yeah, but it looks broken. You want like a hand drawn image icon instead. Heck it doesn't even need to look good. Just the zip icon and the image icon completely contrast with the rest of the site (I think i said this on gra-fix or something).

Yeah, but it looks broken. You want like a hand drawn image icon instead. Heck it doesn't even need to look good. Just the zip icon and the image icon completely contrast with the rest of the site (I think i said this on gra-fix or something).

Yeah, you told me about it on Chrixel I think it was. I'm really trying to think of a better design guys. It's just that I've hit a totally blockout of designing fluidz. Next skin will be designed by hand using Sketchbook Pro on my iPad.

I'd say, give it a while. Say, around mid December or so. That's when I'll have enough time to do a complete backend overhaul of LulzImg's code and the planned features, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back