Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review LB New Site StreamingClub.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

28 comments

Kinda reminds me of crackingforums skin, but it looks great! I like the slider where you can chose a movie without opening/searching a thread! Site runs pretty smooth and overall I think it's a pretty sweet site! I give 9/10 keep it up!
 
Kinda reminds me of crackingforums skin, but it looks great! I like the slider where you can chose a movie without opening/searching a thread! Site runs pretty smooth and overall I think it's a pretty sweet site! I give 9/10 keep it up!

Thanks alot <3

uuuuh nice but why used VB 3.XX why not Vb 4.XX {they are more cool}

sorry but i m expert in vb 3.xxx soon when site get popular i will convert it into vb 4 i search good skin for vb 4 but i dont get any good ripped skin so i use vb 3 :)
 
Great skin.
fav icon can be improved a little.
yay.. i'm there in the team :D the first member to register.. <3
customize the forum icons.. new posts and no new posts one ;)
rest all great 9/10 :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

lion_boy877
Active Member · Joined
Life is beautifull want to help if u r good
2,017
Messages
144
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom