Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review: http://flx.im

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 comments

Thanks very much for your time in reviewing. I think I will have to try what you said with adding the boarder does look really good. Once I get time I shall update it :).
 
Hey TinyLX, I went over your link shortner site and this is what I think really..

I'll start from the top left side, the drag me link sticks too much to the edge of the screen and looks like it's missplaced, I'd move it a bit to the right and down a bit so it will be easy to read and understand what is that.

The menu api tools blog.. should be moved a bit to the right so it will be after the round edge.

The logo flx url shortener well if it's in text make it in text, why use a huge .png image as background.

I'd make the enter URL here a bit bigger.

The shorten button, if you did the whole .png box so big, I'd make the shorten button bigger and put it in the middle.

Hope I helped in anyway.
 
Last edited:
Thankyou for the feedback NiteRider, OneManCrew!

__________________
Added after 5 Days 7 Hours:

I have now updated the homepage and now we also have our own Google Chrome Extension.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Active Member · Joined
464
Messages
64
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom