Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review FileServe.bz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its been 1 week now since i started fileserve.bz.

Ive put up 339 posts in that time and getting about 100 visits a day.

I just started submitting to Linkplz and zunox.

This week I think im going to work on backlinks and some SEO work.

But I am just looking for a nice review on how im doing so far.

how you like the site, and what should i change/add/remove.

http://fileserve.bz/


edit: also a small caution. there is porn on my site. but not on the front page atm.
 

11 comments

ya i kinda made the rss icon bigger and might have got pixelated. was looking into rss feeds for each section, but still working on that.

thanks for the input :)
 
Just thought I could let you know that you should not make XXX posts be visible on the front page. You should remove the category or hide it so it does not show up while a new article has been posted. It can show up in the xxx category, but not on the main page.

If you want to continue to post xxx on the main page you are limited yourself to a specific audience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

ShareShiz
Banned · Joined
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
2,082
Messages
1,202
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom