Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review cluhost.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 comment

Hi bloggersjoy!

First of all I admire the service you are offering being able to offer free cpanel hosting especially for newbie bloggers.

Here's my short review:

1. Too much white space on the main welcome portion. Your message is clear but you also need to add more features and graphics to get a good client base.
2. Since you have a 1 click software installer, you should feature what software you are able to install like wordpress, joomla, etc. not just in text but you can add their logos as well in the main graphic.
3. Lastly, an "about us" portion would be great as well as more additional social buttons on the footer.

Hope this helps. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
I work as a blogger and SEO expert. I also provide various other services such as content writing, logo designing...
38
Messages
13
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom