Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Review: AnimeItaly.com (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review: https://animeitaly.com/

The new theme of the site has been active since October. The site is in Italian. How does it all look like or do you have any suggestions?
Unfortunately the pages have all the anime episode grouped together,I am not able to use the php and I don't have ideas on how I could do so many articles for every episode in fast way. Thanks
 
Last edited:

2 comments

Hey,
Good job mate, I like the simple design.
The most important thing in my opinion is to check the load time, it's kinda slow as it takes around 10 sec to load a page
Check gtmetric report:
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/animeitaly.com/fdbXiKym

And good choice with the stream host.
Good luck.
Thanks for the feedback.
I improved the loading speed by removing some useless things and optimizing where I could.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

EddyG
Active Member · Joined
215
Messages
52
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom