Review AlienMP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralfy_tm

Banned
Banned
Hi all, please review my new website www.alienmp3.com , it's made from a ddl script modified by me, the logo is from smartwarez.org, the owners knows about it and it's ok :)

What would you add to the site to make it better or what you like/don't like about it?

Please just write your reviews :)

9 comments
The Alien in your logo is ripped from smartwarez (unless your working together on this) The font in the logo is horrible. And why is the DDL theme brown ? Should blue/green.
EDIT: Sorry didn't see the above post >.<

Interesting idea with the luen/green background, I think it will fit better with the logo and the website name "alien".

Everyone feel free to ad your reviews and suggestion , I will review them all even if they are good or bad :)

@arpitpaltani I will fix the logo color :)

Everyone feel free to ad your reviews and suggestion , I will review them all even if they are good or bad :)

change the background color. black/brown is bad. lighten it up and get rid of the alien from SWO make one your self or pay someone for a unique one. change font in banner. remove half if not all of the "your site banner here" cut that down, looks bad and its all empty and leads to nowhere. thats what i dont get ppl put your link here and link it to the homepage, link it to a contact.php which you can integrate into wcddl fairly easy by switching around some code in the index and copy/rename.

peace

Hi, thanks for your reviews, you give me some interesting ideas :)

I am going to make some changes to the website.

1) The navigation horizontal looks messy in the way buttons are spread, they have no specific style or that what it seems for me.

2) As people mentioned above about font.

3) Text font is more to orange than to light yellow. I suggest that you make the font brighter a little bit.

4) "AlienMP3 is Member of the WarezAlliance" is floating on the site, there is no panel around it which make it look message (No Suggestions on how to fix that, maybe there is no better)

5) The logical sequence of panels to right is no clear for me (Friends Followed by Support Center Followed By Affiliates)

6) The date is warrped which makes it quite harder for users to read the date if they need to.

Thank You. Have a nice day.

I have made some changes, but it will take time to modify all, I am working alone on my sites so it will take time.

For the navigation bar I will create buttons, for the moment they will remain as text.

"AlienMP3 is Member of the WarezAlliance" has been integrated, now it looks better.

The logical sequence of panel has been remake.

For the date I need to make some coding modifications so that it will show something like this: 28 Sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back