Information:
Hello, one of my friends has a twitter account with over 2,500,000 all real followers. None of them were bots or are fake. Once again, I'm not claiming this is my account. It's my friends and I'm simply helping him make sales. He is selling retweets for a very cheap price. Your retweet will usually get between 300-1500 retweets/favorites depending on what type of tweet it is. It is a funny twitter page, so it should be entertaining.
If you're interested in purchasing and would like the name of the account, send me a message or add me on Skype.
Prices:
Payment Method: PayPal
$10 for one RT which will be up for 2 hours.
$14 for two RTs which will be up for 2 hours.
$40 for a shoutout which will stay up permanently.
Terms and Conditions:
No refunds will be given after order is made.
Please do not try to claim your money back from PayPal or a scam report will be made.
The money must be sent before the retweet is made, we will not go first.
I am not giving any reviews for this service, if you don't receive your retweet, the money will be refunded.
No adult or inappropriate content allowed in the tweets.
Only certain links will be allowed in the tweets, which I will look at before you order.
We only accept USD currency.
Contact:
If you're interested or have any questions, send me a message or add me on Skype. My username is lilmarsworld.
Hello, one of my friends has a twitter account with over 2,500,000 all real followers. None of them were bots or are fake. Once again, I'm not claiming this is my account. It's my friends and I'm simply helping him make sales. He is selling retweets for a very cheap price. Your retweet will usually get between 300-1500 retweets/favorites depending on what type of tweet it is. It is a funny twitter page, so it should be entertaining.
If you're interested in purchasing and would like the name of the account, send me a message or add me on Skype.
Prices:
Payment Method: PayPal
$10 for one RT which will be up for 2 hours.
$14 for two RTs which will be up for 2 hours.
$40 for a shoutout which will stay up permanently.
Terms and Conditions:
No refunds will be given after order is made.
Please do not try to claim your money back from PayPal or a scam report will be made.
The money must be sent before the retweet is made, we will not go first.
I am not giving any reviews for this service, if you don't receive your retweet, the money will be refunded.
No adult or inappropriate content allowed in the tweets.
Only certain links will be allowed in the tweets, which I will look at before you order.
We only accept USD currency.
Contact:
If you're interested or have any questions, send me a message or add me on Skype. My username is lilmarsworld.