Status
Not open for further replies.
well this topic is alot bigger then I thought, but ill restate it if he isnt coming back why even reply and wish him well. He wont see it.

See ya to0 although I think that some people can never leave the scene for good as much at they try. It's like drugs. People have relapses and return.
Best of luck in the real world.

due to usawarez being redirected to this topic it's going to get huge.

hes not dead he will obviously come back when he wants to sell the domains sites ect

good luck in what ever you decided to do don't see why you are leaving wj totally :S its not like your never going on the Internet again

dyingfreedomzm5.jpg

Mr. USA has died on us. :(
Come back here at least if you read this.
Or come on mSn!

WOW!

Man :( sorry to hear you are/have left the scene, I never got chance to speak to you but anyway... all the best for your future :) and best of luck in all that you do.

Peace!

JGM.

{PLACE_LONG_to0_MESSAGE_HERE}

Although I doubt you'll bother reading these replies, when I say you were one of the few webmasters worth being around, I mean it. We're short of trusted, long-time webmasters these days so it's always bad to see one go.

Anyway, it's only warez, not like you're leaving the net and everyone leaves eventually. So good luck with whatever you plan on doing.

hey prodigy,

i doubt you remember me, and i doubt you'll read this but here it goes anyway:

it's a shame to see you leave, but at least it's not for some childish reason, and i respect that. of course i, like so many others, were long awaiting usaw's return to the top; and even though it didn't happen it was nice meeting you and the other members in the process. you made usaw a home away from home for so many people, and all of those people will always be thankful for that. it sucks to hear that you're leaving but everyone has their time eventually (just make sure that this is your time, don't leave prematurely and then pull a "brett favre" later by coming back out of retirement). that's all i'm going to say, i want to say a lot more but i'll leave it at that. see ya later prod! :'(

Ok the name was good, the site looked great, probably the best visual forum around but it was shit, dead, no chat, no fun. Usual boring shit old tired warez we see all over the god damn shitty place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back