[REQ] VPS for IRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Larri Ata

[WTB] VPS for IRC

Im looking for a good VPS to run znc on it.
Server must have very good uptime.

My budget is $10/month

Leave ur offers guys :D

Thanks in advanced.

7 comments
Ah did not notice you said a year! Well I guess the 1PU is all you could work with this disscount but realistly that $5 a month deal is what you should go for I doubt a IRC server is going to
run on there 1PU offer

Check out this offer they allow IRC servers for sure and they have a 99% uptime gurantee

Hate to sound like im spaming but I got a good deal from them and want to share the wealth ! Not sure if the cheapest one would work but you could get a 4PU with upgraded memory under your budget.

4PU
  • 120 GB Disk Space
  • 800 GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 512 MB Dedicated RAM
  • 1.2 Ghz CPU
  • 1 IP Address
  • Linux OS
Normaly $15 a month you will get it for $5.25 a month with my disscount offer bellow. and you could upgrade the memory and bandwith if needed and still be under $10

I would recommend www.protechfix.com (coupon below)

You can get a vps for as low as a $1.05 a month.

On shore and offshore.

NL OFFSHORE

200 GB Disk Space
1600 GB Monthly Bandwidth
2 GB Dedicated RAM
4 IP Addresses
Linux OS
Normally $50 a month !

After rebate $17.50

With Cpanel / WHM $21.70

With the link and coupon code below you will get 65% off on that above and any other VPS they offer and this will be for
the life of your account not just a month or two. There support and servers are great! You can do month to month and
quarterly along with the normal annual contract. This is renewing and one of the best offers you will find! Offshore
servers allow everything besides mail bombing, ddos or scanning. US server do allow adult. US servers located in Texas. FULLY MANAGED

Expires Jan 31 2011

www.protechfix.com

Choose your vps and upgrades/options and then enter

DEC10CAN

Applies to all addons and upgrades besides WHMCS

You can always test run there service by getting the 1PU US VPS for $1.05 After rebate Gurantee you will like there service and support system.
Any questions PM If you like the service let others know !

Hosting Provided by Hostrail

nice Junctio
i'll check them out.

I bought a package from Hostrail and they are shit. box has been down more than up.

i've changed my budget
10/month now.

leave ur offers.
server must have very very good uptime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back