[REQ] Stable shared host that allows adult WP site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamilv

I have switched between 5 hosts in the past month and wasted over $120 trying to find a stable shared host and so far I have not come up with anything....Can someone recommend me a host with a very high uptime with the following minimum:

2GB space
50GB bandwidth
preferably unlimited or a high amount of the rest on CPanel (high amount of allowed domains, mysql and all)
If possible fantastico or softlicious or whatever the auto install software is

Do not recommend any of the following hosts because they have failed to keep my site up for more than a few days at a time:

scopehosts, elektrikhost, aerosol hosting

My site details so you know what type of host I need:

1 WP adult blog with video clips and all hosted on filehosts so I guess warez linking and 1 anime forum that does anime download links from filehosts both have their own domain so I guess 5 or so domains/add-on domains would be ideal

11 comments
I had one but I am awful at setting it up, I used a tutorial a few times but there always seems to be an error that stop the setup....though I guess a VPS that would allow me to install a nulled cpanel wouldnt be bad either

i can offer free VPS management if you need that,

check my free VPS management page in my Signature

note: you don't need to have VPS with me to use this service

Best Regards

Hey,

There is no nulled cPanel but Kloxo is nice and free alternative to cPanel. Would you consider buying a VPS if hosting provider would setup and prepare everything for you?

If yes, please contact us at info@knownsrv.com or send me a PM.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Need more suggestions please, having a lot of downtime problems with my host at the moment, prefer shared hosting, need cpanel and softalucious or fantastico and if it allows unlimited domains and all its even better
I need the host to allow warez linking in the form of adult movie download links
2GB space
+50GB bandwidth

I can offer you a deal with a excelent shared host. They have Cpanel,softilicous and unlimted domains, sql, subdomains. Send me a private message if intrested and I can get you a free month of service.

Servers our on a 100mbps connection and they have a 99.7 % uptime rating.

The owner is pretty nice and will let you slide on overages in bandwith and will increase hard drive space if its a small ammount for free Insted of overselling the bandwith and offering a unlimted plan you have a set bandwith but if you go over and there is bandwith left on the server you will not be shut down. Adult is alowed! :)

They are personal and will help with everything over the phone , online through chat, IM or even texting.

Just send me a private message and I will give you all the details and or phone number.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back