Remote Upload to MegaUpload

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudShadow

So recently i was fucked up by megashares, they deleted 3TB worth of my data in 1 day. I didn't post the data anywhere, didn't share it with anyone and well its all dead now.

What did i use megashares for? MegaShares was a backup for me to reupload dead links but well i guess thats not possible anymore.

So i was wondering, is there any other host that has fast remote uploading to megaupload? I have already tried using another megaupload premium account but the speeds are quite slow.

any help would be appreciated.

12 comments
hmm... not yet

I do have an account on it, let me check the speed

How do i generate direct links of Duckload?

Last edited:
hmm... not yet

I do have an account on it, let me check the speed
duckload does not allow remote uploading from their servers to other hostings.. it does not work..

I use megaupload.com for my backup service.. you can import other megaupload links immediately to another megaupload account.. they have just enabled "Import Mega Links" feature.. ever used it ?

Nope, i haven't tried that. I left MU2MU uploading since megaupload started banning for excessive files at one time. I got banned for 170+ hours the last time ( about 3 months ago).

Is it safe to remote 50-60 links at a time? how are the speeds?

Nope, i haven't tried that. I left MU2MU uploading since megaupload started banning for excessive files at one time. I got banned for 170+ hours the last time ( about 3 months ago).

Is it safe to remote 50-60 links at a time? how are the speeds?
you were using cookies to remote upload for MU2MU ?
you will not need such thing anymore.. with "import mega links" feature, you paste megaupload links (not even direct links) and they are immediately passed to your account.. it takes 2-3 seconds :)

Nope i was just remote uploading 20-30 files and they banned me. It started from a 6 hours ban and went to 170+ hours, after the ban was lifted my premium account expired. :P

and thanks for the suggestion, i tried it out and it only takes 3-4 seconds for the files to transfer. I think i should buy another MU premium now.

is RU from filesonic/fileserve to MU working ???

the opposite works (MU --> anything)

there is a trick to do with cookies to RU to MU can anyone describe the process ??

@cloud

want for backup also

if you have found something that works RU to MU please share the way. thanks

Last edited:
So i just found a big problem with the import button.

When the files are deleted and you try to re import the same files to your MU account, the links dont import and you get an error. Kind of a useless feature tbh

So i just found a big problem with the import button.

When the files are deleted and you try to re import the same files to your MU account, the links dont import and you get an error. Kind of a useless feature tbh
so you mean md5 thingie works per users instead of site-wide ? I thought the same file is deleted from all servers regardless of user..

you seem to use two premium megaupload account and use one of them for backup and use other as providing mirror dl links..

first time hear such limitation from you regarding md5 issue on megaupload.. coz I never used my MU account to share dl links..

thanks for informing :)

Yep, MD5 checks are limited to users rather than sites. Today MU's Multifetch is also very problematic, the fetching is stuck for hours now. I need to upload dead links and its been 10 hours, cant get them to start.

and i guess only megashares gives good RU speed to MU, other hosts dont even support remote uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back