Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Remote upload MU2MU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have a premium account MU
my question is
Does it possible to remote upload a file from MU to my premium MU account ?
Thank you
 

3 comments

Yes just set Cookie Value

Domain: megaupload.com
Cookie name #1: user
Cookie value #1: User Value Here


Right Click in Megaupload Page > Page Properties > Security > Show Cookies

Copy user value and paste in Cookie value #1 box
 
You are better off not doing MU to MU. Everytime I do a bunch of links, my account gets disabled temporarily as MU's multifetcher uses multiple IP ranges and Megaupload thinks I am sharing my account.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Active Member · Joined
82
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom