Remote Upload : FileServe and FileSonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetPho

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie here so not sure if I post this thread in the right place. Anyway, I'd like to know if it's OK to move files from FSC to FS?

I've done some test on my VPS, it seems FileServe uses many different IPs while grabbing files. I read a thread on another forum, some guys complained that their MU accounts got banned because of remote upload to FileServe. I'm wondering if the same would happen to FSC account, or FSC allows user to use multi-IPs.

13 comments
You cannot directly remote-upload from filesonic to fileserve (blocked), you have to use sborg or rapidleech to do so.

@ NetPho You can do the remote upload on both from FS to FSO & from FSO to FS but to do this you have to be a premium user on both file host and the go to ur file sonic settings and in remote upload option select file-serve and save its password and start remote upload.
@ n4rut0 if you don't have complete information then don't miss guide the newbies this is all knowledge and we have to share the knowledge with others don't forget once you was also on that stage

@mind trainer : its been a week I cannot RU to filesonic from fileserve, and its been 2 days I cannot RU to fileserve from filesonic.

any suggestion?

@mind trainer : its been a week I cannot RU to filesonic from fileserve, and its been 2 days I cannot RU to fileserve from filesonic.

any suggestion?

mate its working fine on my side but about file-sonic they changed there theme and some lay out so mostly some options are not working on there site don't worry it will be fine in the mid of new year.

@ AudiTT there are lot of sites which give RL and charge for that like 20$/mo and as the question is RDP you can use RDPworld.com servers its good speed is also good while downloading and uploading they charge 25$/mo 100Gb space i personally used it i suggest you that. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back