Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

There is temp issue with reboot which server hasn't came online, I was just re-rebooted the server and the server is back online.

I request everyone to use support system instead of posting here.

Hey, when will activate my RDP?. We are 4 days and nothing. Were not only 24 hours?. What about you, not even pronounce.

Ok. RDP Active now!

Last edited:
yeah ,sometimes its very slow, -rar, uploading ,everything.

I have very slow speeds now by Rapidshare. Uploading via zoom i get only 1000-1500 kbps. Is it same by you guys?

Last edited:
Jdownloader not loading for me even also in the task manager i can't see java file process.

Please fix this.

Now again RDP not connected for me :facepalm:

Last edited:
Same problem here, time to say goodbye .....
Latest 10 days every single day we have problem, sorry but that is not what we expecting from one RDP provider.

P.S. I try use ticket on your site, but on almost every page I received "Internal Server Error"

Good Evening,

Issue has been resolved and the server is back online, that was a issue with windows which was rectified now.

I request/suggest everyone to use support system, I have said many times to use the support system or pm me here.

Please co-operate with us.

Chaitan i got this message when i trying to contact you...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@payments.remote-rdp.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

now tell me from where i can contact instead of your Selling thread?

Good Evening,

Issue has been resolved and the server is back online, that was a issue with windows which was rectified now.

I request/suggest everyone to use support system, I have said many times to use the support system or pm me here.

Please co-operate with us.

Its hard to use the supportwhen your site is down
its work fine now

Chaitan i got this message when i trying to contact you...

Internal Server Error

now tell me from where i can contact instead of your Selling thread?

Good Evening,

We will look about this error with hosting tech, currently the site works fine.

You can also pm me instead of posting in this thread or you can add me on messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back