Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is Monday and how many time need to fix????

Good Morning syed,

Please bear with us we will get new server by today evening. If you have any doubts please contact us via support ticket or add us on Msn/Yahoo.

As this is only support thread i request everyone to co-operate with us.

how much time

Hey... I ordened and paid on 11-sept and today I still don't have the service! (Edit: sorry, on 11-sept, no 11-Jul)

how much time I have to wait?

Also I sent a ticket and never ansrwered...

rdp-pagina.jpg

rdp-pago.jpg

Or at least I want my money...

Hey... I ordened and paid on 11-sept and today I still don't have the service! (Edit: sorry, on 11-sept, no 11-Jul)

how much time I have to wait?

Also I sent a ticket and never ansrwered...

rdp-pagina.jpg

rdp-pago.jpg

Or at least I want my money...

Yea and we can't uploading 5 days ..............

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I'm here to inform we have got the new server and setuping account's on it, Users who are effected with speed issue they can expect new login details in next 5hrs.

Pending orders will be activated asap.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Users who are effected with speed issue they can expect new login details in next 5hrs.
And what about other users who are effected speed issues but not informed you via ticket? They have old server?

Last edited:
Pending orders will be activated asap.

Ok, but I received an e-mail that says "You can pay these over due invoices untill today night 12AM IST, Non-payment of bills will result in suspension after 12AM CST."

I already sent the payment (via WMZ) and sent the ticket (on 11-sep)

I hope not get banned :(

PD: this is my first order

Ok, but I received an e-mail that says "You can pay these over due invoices untill today night 12AM IST, Non-payment of bills will result in suspension after 12AM CST."

I already sent the payment (via WMZ) and sent the ticket (on 11-sep)

I hope not get banned :(

PD: this is my first order

Good Evening,

Please check the email clearly, we have clearly stated " Ignore if already paid", as this thread is sales thread i request you to use support system.
http://www.payments.remote-rdp.com/submitticket.php

i cannot send you a PM because you have full box

Good Evening,

PM box has been cleared please try now.

Edite: everything is normal now, thank you and sorry for my language...

I'm waiting the service anyway, thank you

PD: PM sent to you

Last edited:
Good Evening,

Please check the email clearly, we have clearly stated " Ignore if already paid", as this thread is sales thread i request you to use support system.
http://www.payments.remote-rdp.com/submitticket.php

Good Evening,

PM box has been cleared please try now.

Good job, i was shocked about your support but i am so much happy that you are working hard for us.
Thanks again.
Really Remote-rdp is great.. and it will continue it's class of support and good service. :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back