Selling Remote Desktop Accounts with 100 Mbit Speed, 100 GB Storage, 500 GB Bandwidth, $10/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicworld11

Hello,

We are happy to announce our latest REMOTE DESKTOP plans specially designed for people who are in need of HighSpeed RDP for Uploading/Downloading (Seeding). Our remote desktop gives upto 100 Mbit Speed while downloading/uploading files.

Activation of new account takes around 3 hours from the time of payment. RDP IP, Username/Pass will be sent to customers email address directly.

-> Plan Specs ($10 USD per Month)

- 100 GB Storage
- 500 GB Bandwidth
- 100 Mbit Speed
- Windows 2003 Server account
- Shared IP

Order Link - https://www.canhost.us/order/orderwiz.php?package=28

SCREENSHOTS

saxtz6.png

Note: This is a remote desktop account and its only for running own software as your do on your local desktop pc. This cannot be used for website hosting or email hosting. We will not entertain any complaint of similar nature. This product is not covered under 30 days moneyback warranty.

Sincerely,

CanHost Team

32 comments
I am waiting an email about my account being suspended without knowing what I have done wrong. I saw this when I was finishing my quite positive review. I'm quite surprised and thrilled to wait for any proof for the suspension, since I did not abused their rdp (not that I know), neither exceeded any quota.

This was without any doubt the baddest buy I ever did, not that I care bout 10$.
This service looked great. So I thought bout writing a good review. Anyway I wanted to test out a portable/standalone application which required an .ocx to be installed. It was an .ocx from microsoft. That didn't worked (which I understand because it ain't a vps, but and .ocx aint that deal).

Then I ran a proxy checker. So I thought, I got like 500GB and a fast connection, why not running it on the RDP.

To make a long story short. After 3-4 days my account was suspended. I received an email that I where hacking. I asked proof of it, as I didn't do anything illegal and they couldn't give it. So, me stubborn guy kept on emailing, because if they accused me of such things, which shocked me, I needed proof. In the end I got my right and the support guy said he was going to re-enable my account, which never happened. And the last email I got was that the support guy couldn't log on himself.

So basicly, sucky service, wasted money. Good RDP specs highly possible ran by people who can't read logs well and whom do not know much about a computer.

I don't care if anyone does or does not believe this. I got proof of all the mails.
Hope you guys can re-organise your service.

Good luck further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back