Other Remote Desktop Account Intel Xeon CPU 2.50 GHZ 1.50 GB Of RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
until now i dont get refund, my account still disabled, but the boss said if i doing anything in his RDP X-(. i dont say you as scammer, but please fixed my account. i never got guarantee from you. you said you gave 4 times?? i dont think so,, i only got 1 time from you, and after that always down, and now cant login still said disabled

haha

until now i dont get refund, my account still disabled, but the boss said if i doing anything in his RDP X-(. i dont say you as scammer, but please fixed my account. i never got guarantee from you. you said you gave 4 times?? i dont think so,, i only got 1 time from you, and after that always down, and now cant login still said disabled

You deserve it. if you fall for it more then once.

Just a scammer. be aware guys. He will sell you a rdp monthly 12dollar. But you will see most of the time that rdp will be down. He will just give you other rdp and your files on first rdp will be lost forever. When you loose your patience and ask for a refund he will start negotiation and give you half even you have used it it 3/4 days. He will just piss you off. I just had bad 10 days and could not upload. So cheap is not a good solution if you are serious in your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back