VPS reloadIN -Windows RDP/VPS from $8/month ( USA )

Status
Not open for further replies.
@praneeth18

We allow encoding on Level 5 or level VPS or on our Dedicated servers.

Thanks

Hi, Everyone.

We have a Good Promotion of our services.

NOW with 20% DISCOUNT on two of our plans

Use 20OFF While checout

Window 2 VPS
CPU: 1.5GHZ
Dedicated RAM: 1GB
Disk Space: 50GB
Bandwidth: 1000GB/MONTH
DDOS Protection: TOP LAYER NETWORKS
2 Free Ip Address
Guaranteed 99.99% Uptime

Order NOw ( Use Coupon - 20OFF )

Window 5 VPS

CPU: 3GHZ
Dedicated RAM: 3GB
Disk Space: 200GB
Bandwidth: 4000GB/MONTH
DDOS Protection: TOP LAYER NETWORKS
2 Free Ip Address
Guaranteed 99.99% Uptime

$48/month

ORDER NOW ( Use Coupon - 20OFF )

Its only apply for a limited time and on limited quantity.

ORDER FAST

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi

The downloading and uploading speed may vary according the Location from which the files are downloaded.
We are not guaranteeing very high speeds as the network is connected @ 100Mbps Shared connection.
But Mostly you will get around 2-6Mbps speed while downloading from hotfile and others ( it depends).

we are providing one of the cheapest RDP and there is limitations of what we can provide.

Thanks

If you want to upload don't buy this RDP, and beware, in they TOS have a 30 day money-back but didn't make clear they don't have refund to RDP.

If you want to upload don't buy this RDP, and beware, in they TOS have a 30 day money-back but didn't make clear they don't have refund to RDP.

Yeah this guy just scammed me by stating that they provides 7 day money back guarantee and now refusing X-(

Dont buy

I'll open a thread soon about this very soon when i am free.

@damnyou
Just buying a server for testing around and using it for many days and atlast saying need refund because it didn't have a control panel.
If you want a control panel then just have canceled it on the day you got the account information why waited?

Please open that thread, will post our views into it :)

Thanks

The server is very slow,Is very weak.
The server is not like the offer (Budget Windows 5 VPS)
For two days, please money back guarantee.
Money still not returned to me.
Again refund please.
Regards .

@iLOL
Checked and replayed.

@zaq10
Actually you dont know fully utilize a server.
You ordered a Budget Windows 5 VPS with 3GB ram in it and choosed the Windows 2003 web edition which can only take upto 2GB ram so 1 GB ram gone waste. We have lots of time asked you to check on it and you didn't.

Also We are not offering fully dedicated network @100Mbps. The connection is shared among lots of people like you in the node, so you can except such speeds only.

Thanks

The server is very slow,Is very weak.
The server is not like the offer (Budget Windows 5 VPS)
For two days, please money back guarantee.
Money still not returned to me.
Again refund please.
Regards .

Dont bother with these pi*gs. There servers are slow and now they are not even giving me money back even when asked after 4days. This guy is make lame excuses and diverted from his statement many many times and not even mentioned that one must have to provide some reason for money back.

Highly unprofessional.

I would have denoted these money to japan fund instead of giving to these pig*s. :O
This scam report will be everywhere and will do a senuke and xumer blast to spread it over the internet.

Last edited:
@damnyou
Dont Blame us for your mistakes.

You only told on the chat that, you where busy in exams so cant open a cancellation on that day and it took you 5 days for it.
If you dont like the server and like to cancel it, then you should have asked on that day itself, not after testing out the servers and fully utilizing it.

Thanks

Why would i bother when i have 7 days money back guarantee. Dude you dont know how run business. If you cannot provide 7 days money back gurantee than why fucking bragging about. You would have told me that we only provide 1 days money back gurantee.

I just met a person giving such a lame excuses.

Edit:-

And btw I didn't even use it for whole one hour and you said that fully utilizing it lol
Ok where you said that one have to provide some reason for money back?

Last edited:
@damnyou
I don't thing anyone here will provide you refund without any reasons.
The reasons should be valid to get a refund not simple excuses.

Thanks

Reason for refund.
Very low speed
This speed is all the time (Even less)
[SLIDE]http://s2.ifotos.pl/img/aaaa_hnrqaeq.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://s2.ifotos.pl/img/2011-04-2_hnxrxer.jpg[/SLIDE]

The offer reads
"Network connection @100Mbps for windows VPS "
"We have 7 Days money back guarantee"
The server does not meet the terms of the agreement.
I'm waiting for refund.
Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back