Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Reliable VPS Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ex client of BeamServers and they unreliably lost my data and pretty much my business! I need a replacement VPS Service that is reliable, can actually manage it's servers and doesn't fob off it's customers.

I am looking for VPS to host my FTP service

I need:

2-4GB RAM
500GB HD
1GBPS Port
Unmetered Bandwidth/High Bandwidth Allowance

Let me know.

Thanks
 

3 comments

I am ex client of BeamServers and they unreliably lost my data and pretty much my business! I need a replacement VPS Service that is reliable, can actually manage it's servers and doesn't fob off it's customers.

I am looking for VPS to host my FTP service

I need:

2-4GB RAM
500GB HD
1GBPS Port
Unmetered Bandwidth/High Bandwidth Allowance

Let me know.

Thanks
If you are looking for backup purpose then i suggest you to go with livedrive Briefcase From just $7/month
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

L
Member · Joined
12
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom