Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Reliable Video Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,

I was trying to mess around Total Video Converter but gave up after few hours.
"Error while opening coded for output stream"

That error is annoying & cant find something useful for windows.
Tried Google alot but nothing exactly what I want.

So I`m looking for alternatives, not the best but something that actually works.
I have already installed K-Lite coded for x32 & x64 but aint helps.
I`m trying to convert mkv to mpeg so that I can see em on my Sony Bravia LCD TV, or Sony`s Home Theater.

Please suggest me some reliable converters that actually work. :(
 

8 comments

Q Try this program is impressive, it is called QuickMediaConverter and does it all, is simply perfect.
I'm using Version:

Next Generation HD 4.5.0.0 QuickMediaConverter Easy Mode
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Active Member · Joined
I`m VB6 coder & premium account cracker for File Hosters/Pr0n site Coding, Cracking & Surfing
826
Messages
48
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom