Buying Reliable RL/TF hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Hey,

I'm sick of those hosts here that sell you a RL service and after a week speed goes down the hill. I'm looking for someone that can give me a reliable RS hosting:

space: 5Gb
BW: 500gb/unmetered preferred
port: 100Mb/1Gb preferred

and if you can offer me a vps then give me this specs:

space: 20Gb
BW: unmetered
port: 100Mb/1Gb preferred

Please post ur prices and offers...I'll probably be asking for test accts, Thank you.

25 comments
Any decent people out there that don't oversell like those fucks here? please?

At the moment i only have one dedicated server i use for my sites, but if there is 10 of you, i would be prepeared to rent a german dedicated server, and set you account up on it.

i was thinking of the below spec
P4 3 Ghz HT Technology
2048 MB RAM
250 GB HD
100mbit/s port
UNLIMITED Traffic !

i would only sell each server to the 10 people, overwise it would get overloaded and slow. the 10 people each server would get 20gb each guaranteed, it would be slightly more expensive than all the other rapidleech hosts, but it due to the small number of people on the server you should find it to be worth the extra money.

If there is 10 of you it would cost you $10 month + $10 setup fee.

if you buy any EU server youll get max speeds only with RS, hotfile is gonna suck because their servers are in USA... so basicly youll be good only for EU hosted filehosts

At the moment i only have one dedicated server i use for my sites, but if there is 10 of you, i would be prepeared to rent a german dedicated server, and set you account up on it.

P4 3 Ghz HT Technology
2048 MB RAM
250 GB HD
100mbit/s port
UNLIMITED Traffic !

i would only sell each server to the 10 people, overwise it would get overloaded and slow. the 10 people each server would get 20gb each guaranteed, it would be slightly more expensive than all the other rapidleech hosts, but it due to the small number of people on the server you should find it to be worth the extra money.

There are no 10 of me, still looking people.

Ofc :| again...there are no "10 of me", so if u can help me out then good, if not then PLZ somebody help me lol.

P4 3 Ghz HT Technology
2048 MB RAM
250 GB HD
100mbit/s port
UNLIMITED Traffic !

if there 5 or more who is really interested come forward ,i will be glad to join the team:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back