Reliable filehosting payouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJACK

I've read a few horror stories about PPD hosts who try to stiff you out of legit earnings. Fair enough if you're making referrals for yourself, but if you've followed the rules and done nothing dodgy, you should get paid what you're owed.

As a new uploader, what hosts should I be uploading to?

What are your favourite hosts?

What do downloaders prefer? If I uploaded a file to every PPD host, which host would earn me the most money?

Thanks in advance! :)

26 comments
i would not suggest hotfile, they are deleting new files to fast, and they are deleting now all of my old files...
for about a half year i didnt get any notice for them, and now all of sudden, i got a few emails with deleting about 50 of my files per email, genres, labels, artists are unreleated. it's like they are deleting that on their own will, without any reports...

go for fileserve man...filesonic is not enough good, i would not recommand.....bitshare is good and also megaupload!

NO RapidSHARE!

fileserve and filesonic both shave downloads and fileserve no pay proper anymore and filesonic is hard because too much buggy and too shaves. Downloaders hate all these cos waiting for downloads in between lots and capatcha

Awesome replies, thanks folks. :)

I intend to upload a few mirrors of any uploads, so it's good to see there are several hosts worth using.

Hello,

new poster, but long time reader of these forums. I've been testing many filehosts, and i have to agree that Hotfile and Fileserve are the best. However Hotfile only allows uploading of 400mb files max for free users, and i've noticed some forums actually banning Fileserve. So i need an advice on new filehost which would allow uploading AND downloading (filesonic does not) of files larger than 400mb, had descent rates and reputation as well as keep files in storage for a descent amount of time.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back