Reliable Alternative to Takefile?

Entwarnung

Hey @ all.

Today I noticed how many times I searched something and ended up in this forum, without really consciously interacting with the community.

So here I am.. Hoping to find some answers.

I was searching for a RELIABLE PPS / PPD / Sell your Downloads hoster. I considered Takefile, because they pay for new Premium Users and because you can Sell your Downloads for 1 - 50 USD. For Pay per Downloads I considered Filespace.

However.. I just read in another thread, that Takefile has some hidden fees and embezzles some Downloads/Registrations (= money).

Is there a reliable alternative, that has been put to the acid test, with the same features?

Kind regards
Entwarnung

3 comments
Привіт @ усім.

Сьогодні я помітив, скільки разів шукав щось і опинився на цьому форумі, насправді не свідомо взаємодіючи зі спільнотою.

Отже, я тут.. Сподіваюся знайти деякі відповіді.

Я шукав НАДІЙНОГО хостера PPS/PPD/продаю свої завантаження. Я розглянув Takefile, оскільки вони платять за нових преміум-користувачів і тому, що ви можете продавати свої завантаження за 1–50 доларів США. Для оплати за завантаження я розглянув Filespace.

Однак.. Я щойно прочитав в іншій темі, що Takefile має деякі приховані комісії та розкрадає деякі завантаження/реєстрації (= гроші).

Чи існує надійна альтернатива, яка була піддана кислотному випробуванню, з такими ж характеристиками?

З повагою
Entwarnung
Hi @Entwarnung!

I had similar questions and spent a lot of time looking for a reliable host. If you are interested in the PPS/PPD model, the ability to sell downloads, then check out Keep2Share.tv. They have stable payouts, user support and a transparent policy with no hidden fees. The service has proven itself quite well in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
One reliable alternative to Takefile is FileJoker. FileJoker is a file hosting and sharing platform that allows users to upload, store, and share files securely. It offers various features such as high-speed downloads, unlimited storage space, and support for large file sizes. FileJoker also provides premium accounts with additional benefits for users who require more advanced features. It is a popular choice for those looking for a secure and efficient file hosting solution.

Back