Regreting going premium to Fileserve already

Status
Not open for further replies.

kariofilis

Today I decided to go premium to Fileserve. There are a lot of people around saying that this maybe the best filehost but I think I have already regretted giving money to go premium.

I have been with rapidshare for the last 4 years with no problems (ok...we all know the recent history with them...).
I am using filesonic for the last 1 week or so and I am really satisfied with how it works and what it offers.

What about fileserve?

1) The filexplorer really sucks (sorry, but it does)
2) I am trying to remote upload files and it takes ages but MOSTLY some of the files are just rejected with no apparent reason. This is not convenient at all.
3) ok, yes...they have been rejected. In the "failed list" it doesn't provide me with the exact links I entered before. I need to go again to one-by-one files to make another list and enter to the "remote upload" section.
3) I just figured out that fileserve does not support remote upload to other filehosts? I tried to remote-upload to my filesonic account a file from fileserve and it just failed. If this is the case, this is really very bad attidute of fileserve.

Am I missing something?
This is totally a mesh, making life very difficult with no reason.

(I am not a filesonic fan etc. bullshiting fileserve. I just dont get this)

13 comments
its a filesonic issue with the remote uploading, not fileserve
and yes fileserve file explorer does suck

I really dont know if it's filesonic remote upload issue, I dont have big experience to be honest.
But before 1 week I remote uploaded all my files from rapishare to filesonic (almost 30GB) in no time and without any problems. It must have taken roughly 2 minute to complete the task (most of them mp3 -->thousands files)

Well fileserve has been facing a lot of remote uploading problems lately give them a shout through an email see if they could find a solution !

I really hope so cause another issue I have is that sometimes it also doesn't "refresh" when I do things in there. I need to refresh the whole page to see the effects.

:-?

Sorry for posting over, but I am just facing a lot of problems here...
This is getting really funny (and frustrating X-()

with 0 files in "Pending Remote files" and 0 files in "Failed Uploads" I am trying to re-enter the previously failed links in the remote upload box. I hit the [submit] button, it loads and it just does nothing...
Nothing added nowhere....

I dont know if I am just so unlucky and the whole system is not working right now but if this is the case normally, this is totally ..."unproductive" for me. I can't continue hosting my files in fileserve, actually I can not even start.

I hope I am the the dumb here and I am doing something wrong (but I am not new to this...wtf)

fileserve is relatively new to the sector of file hosting. As you all know, filesonic was sharingmatrix. Filesonic is older than fileserve. What i hate about fileserve is their download count crashes all the time. but they give great amount of money with no problems so far. So, my choice is FILESERVE! (got 700$ so far, from august 2010. Yeah, i am not a good uploader.)

Thanks for the reply Rishabh.

I am really frustrated to write all this again. I am just copying them

I just spent 3 hours trying to REMOTE upload 70 files to fileserve (manages to do so only 33...). I could have spent this time posting my files in forums <_<

i would recommend u using any premium link generator site... yes remote uploading doesn't works properly until you have a rl and u change it's filename and md5 then try remote upoading..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back