Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recommended Multileech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Currently I'm using Real-Debrid service. It's been working fine for me except recently they have too many down plug-ins, especially with Ryushare and Rapidgator, that bother me the most. My account is expiring soon so that I'm looking for multileech site like Real-Debrid.

The multileech site I'm looking for must support hosts like:
-Netload
-Filefactory
-Ryushare
-Extabit
-Rapidgator
-Slingfile
-Ul.to
-Filepost
-Letitbit
-Turbobit
-Freakshare
-Hotfile

I came up with Alldebrid and premium.rpnet.biz. Both two seem to be fit my requirement but rpnet's monthly price is much higher than alldebrid and real-debrid

I would to you know you guys experience on Alldebrid and Rpnet. How often their plugins is down? What is downloading speed from their server? I always get maximum speed around 1Mb/s from my 10mbps my home connection from real-debrid.

Please share your experience. Thank :)
 

2 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
305
Messages
60
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom