Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

re-Review: IndonesiaWarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
http://www.idwz.org/community

I already make much modification for now..
and I think this is the final version of Indonesia Warez for this moment..

If you didn't want to register on there, you can use this test account to access full template of homepage;
username: admin
password: rootadmin

or you can check the full page screenshot in here:
Code:
http://imgcentre.com/img/uploads/big/16eb86ee5f.png

I hope i got good review from WJ members to improve my forum..


Regards,


MisterT
 

6 comments

your forum's design is good everything is perfect

But didnt like the design of your frontpage

takes time in loading too

Font size is small in front page and may be you increase the width of whatever you call in the frontpage.
Hope you understand what i am saying :D

and check the title too "IndONEsia"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
me, me and me Programming
193
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom