Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being away for 3-4 days, but I had to go out of station to attend a cousin's wedding.

@Server - Your claim is so absurd, I can't even begin to think what should I write :\ We have active 76 clients with 8 servers. We don't need to do what you think we did. Why should we and how could we ? What will we accomplish to screw our very own client ? Please use common sense before blaming anyone, will you ? None of my staff takes or requests password of any filehost from anyone.

Please make a ticket with the exact problem with whatever refund etc you are demanding, if you dont want to use the service, thats your choice, hence you will get the full refund.

Stop trolling thewarezworld, no service provider will knowingly screw its client. And no explanation is expected from our side to anyone unless he can prove he gave the details of the filehosts to one of the RDPlanet staff.

Also, getting hacked is pretty normal if you are not careful, it has happened to most of us, but simply blaming the RDP service is an easy way out isnt it ? I advise the user "server" to check his PC's security, he has been keylogged or something.

I know its not going to happen like anything, i just commented on one of your client comment, nothing else.
And if he is saying.. i hope he has some proofs and if you are saying something , same is with you.
Hope he shows up those things.

no service provider will knowingly screw its client.
You know it well that i am no more your client & that's why you took revenge because of refund.
Also, getting hacked is pretty normal if you are not careful, it has happened to most of us, but simply blaming the RDP service is an easy way out isnt it ?
Just lol. Keylogger took only filehost accounts pass? nothing more?
I had only 2 passwords stored in you RDP. Why not fileserve? because i was not interested to store my fileserve pass in your RDP.
And keylogger in your RDP? I never run any file in your RDP even didn't extract them. Just downloaded the rar file and uploaded to my filehosts.

And why my all files got deleted just after finished our deal? Answer me...
Keylogger isn't more than 300MB bigger compressed file that my minimum download size. lol

Last edited:
Holy Shit,, X-(X-(
That's too gross, if this happened. <_<

I hope the owners do have an explanation to give to you and mods. :P
And do check your other passes too, like emails and all.. who knows what's wrong in there..?? :'(
No bro, all passwords are ok because i didn't use them in that RDP.

How many users on a server under a Professional plan actually?
My friend said he bought one but sometimes he could see 9 ~ 10 users there (he didn't count Test* acccounts).
Could you update your website's information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back