Other RdpElite.com - Remote Desktops, 100TB Bandwidth, 100Gb HDD From $25/month (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one beast. Awesome Speed.

However my problem is that today the entire day whenever I login and upload my speed is like max. it goes is 350 KB/s. It takes like about 30 mins to upload 700MB file before it took a couple of minutes. Could you please fix this? User ID on RDP 16

Use zoom uploader for high speed uploads,If you need any help open support ticket.

I was uploading on MU there I was getting less speed. But when I checked with same files on Fileserve. In 15 secs it uploaded 700 MB. So I thing there is some issue with uploading to Megaupload.

Megaupload limit upload speeds to 500kb i think.contact them for more details. as you have mentioned fileserve upload 700mb in 15sec,So there is no issue.

Request refund , can't install any software for my work , i buy a vps not only for download & upload :(
Hope receive refund today

In rdp you can`t install any softwares by your self.If you need any softwares please open support ticket we will install them for you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back