Other [RDP]: Giant Sale, 100 GB HDD + 1Gbps Unmetered BW $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thanks for your orders, I have to leave for a conference now, but they will be delivered within 24 hours and the due date will be adjusted.

Thanks

Well, I was willing to buy one but changed my mind since you didn't even reply to my e-mail! I don't expect any support from your side after buying.

you might say 'Sorry, I'm busy these days'. you shouldn't start similar services if you can't find enough time to reply to emails. It's the simplest thing you should be able to do. anyway, wish you good luck.

I paid yesterday and still waiting an answer from them. I paid my ivoice and add GigaRDP at MsN, but he doesnt seem to be online yesterday.

If i dont have the box ready to use today i will want a refund (If he don´t do refunds i will open a dispute at PayPal)

I paid yesterday and still waiting an answer from them. I paid my ivoice and add GigaRDP at MsN, but he doesnt seem to be online yesterday.

If i dont have the box ready to use today i will want a refund (If he don´t do refunds i will open a dispute at PayPal)

i think you should wait atleast 24hrs more, as he already said in his previous posts that he is quite busy and it will be a problem for him to handle all the requests. Or if possible wait till he come online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back