RDP & Filehost Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interceptor13

Banned
Banned
Hey Guys,

I just got an RDP to test it out and see what it can do. Very impressed with the speed :)

Please advise the proper way to use it to download multiple files & upload to multiple filehosts.

Do I just download the files 1 at a time from links found on sites?

Once I have the file do I upload it to each filehost via FTP or upload it to 1 and then remote upload to the others?

I was under the impression each RDP came with a program that would unrar, rename, capture screenshots & information & then upload to selected filehosts. I do not seem to have this type of program with my package.

Please educate as I am pretty new at this.

Thanks In Advance

7 comments
1. u can upload to all ur host with zoom upload or FTP ( no need to Remote upload)
2. for screenshot u can seach the app name is thumbnailme(most RDP use it)
3. Winrar i believe it's already there.
4. and for the rename u can right click and choose rename.

Can I upload to all filehosts at the same time or do I have to do it individually?

yes, I found Thumbnail .

Yes, Winrar is there

Got it :)

I just thought i read that there was one program to do it all . Maybe it was Rapidleech I was looking at?

Zoom - 3 files max
And don't download multiple files through IDM as you abusing the server then and other users n the server suffering.
Download one by one,IDM uses full speed,If you torrenting that's ok to go for 3-4 files.

OK.. Gotcha

But what about uploading 1 file to multiple filehosts at once via filezilla ? I do not have Zoom on the server.

Another stupid question .. how do I download the files from my RDP to my PC? I tried to connect to RDP via FTP but it denied my connection.

Last edited:
use zoom uplaoder....insert ur desired host u want to upload login detail..zoom will upload to each host u choose

how do I download the files from my RDP to my PC? I tried to connect to RDP via FTP but it denied my connection.

u need to ask ur RDP provider to make FTP details..or u can upload to host u have premium or free host like putlocker and downlaod it to ur PC

use zoom uplaoder....insert ur desired host u want to upload login detail..zoom will upload to each host u choose

u need to ask ur RDP provider to make FTP details..or u can upload to host u have premium or free host like putlocker and downlaod it to ur PC

Thanks Bud, Have requested for them to install Zoom Uploader.

LOL. Should have figured I could just download from my own filehost :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back