Other [RDP] 1Gbps Unmetered | From $19.9/month | NL Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can pay us now with Visa or MasterCard directly if you dont have AlertPay account,for more informations pm me or add me on MSN sales [at] bestrdp . com .

We are sorry but we didn’t renew the server because the speeds to US based hosters were very very slow, we will launch a new US based server as soon as we can. We were planning to launch the us server by 10th of this month, but AlertPay is blocking credit cards withdrawal currently, so we can’t get the money to order new server, what we only can do is to hope that AlertPay fix their banking problem and enable credit card as soon as possible.

For users’ money, everyone will get the amount of remaining days as a discount when we lunch the US server. So there is no reason to worry about it.

I hope I was clear, for any problem just PM me or add me on MSN.

We will do our best to launch the new US server as soon as we can.

BestRDP Team

nejm-stb said:
We are sorry but we didn’t renew the server because the speeds to US based hosters were very very slow, we will launch a new US based server as soon as we can. We were planning to launch the us server by 10th of this month, but AlertPay is blocking credit cards withdrawal currently, so we can’t get the money to order new server, what we only can do is to hope that AlertPay fix their banking problem and enable credit card as soon as possible.

For users’ money, everyone will get the amount of remaining days as a discount when we lunch the US server. So there is no reason to worry about it.

I hope I was clear, for any problem just PM me or add me on MSN.

We will do our best to launch the new US server as soon as we can.

BestRDP Team

AlertPay is blocking credit cards for some time now and no one know when it will come back i think you can look for exchanger
i need to work if you didn't get this done today or tomorrow please return my money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back