Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1,188 comments

Ticket #673532

Your ticket is replied.

Ticket Created #521430


Two days of wait after pay for start with the service and now a day with the RDP fallen...

I am not sure what you mean since I wasn't able to understand completely but we after updating some core components there was a restart downtime of 30 minutes. However your ticket was updated at the same time.

Regards
 
I want to buy UK Starter RDA $14

I want to buy UK Starter RDA $14, but I only deal with the Bank of payza. Is it possible to pay you on payza
 
awesome service by rdaheaven... paid next month invoice... keep it up people

review.gif


thats some sick speed!!!

I can almost push full 1gbit all day long that means 100mbps speed!!!!
 
the user of the plan NL Basic Encoding is administrator? if I want to install some software that I need, I will have permission to install? or this is not possible? how many users per server?
 
awesome service by rdaheaven... paid next month invoice... keep it up people

review.gif


thats some sick speed!!!

I can almost push full 1gbit all day long that means 100mbps speed!!!!

Thanks for the review.

Do you have linux box?

Sorry currently we only have RDA.

the user of the plan NL Basic Encoding is administrator? if I want to install some software that I need, I will have permission to install? or this is not possible? how many users per server?

We do not provide admin access with basic plans however we can install any software you like.

Super Black Friday Week

Huge discounts on everything everyday!

23 November 2013 - 10% Discount - bf.2013.1
24 November 2013 - 25% Discount -
bf.2013.2
25 November 2013 - 40% Discount -
bf.2013.3
26 November 2013 - 55% Discount -
bf.2013.4
27 November 2013 - 70% Discount -
bf.2013.5
28 November 2013 - 85% Discount -
bf.2013.6
29 November 2013
- 100% Discount - bf.2013.7

Only 5 slots per day!!
​

Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
215
Messages
23
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom